China Fisheries & Seafood Expo
Rules & Regulations
By registering for attendance at and / or participation in China Fisheries & Seafood Expo, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
• No refunds will be issued for visitor pre-registrations after the point of purchase.
• No persons under the age of 18 years will not be allowed in the exhibit halls, including infants in strollers or carriers. Child care services are not provided and are not available at the Expo Center. If you are traveling with children, please make appropriate arrangements for their care during your visit to the show
• I am registering using my true name and I have fully and accurately identified my associations and affiliations relevant to my interest in attending the exhibition.
• I shall not engage in any activities or conduct that may directly or indirectly: Promote or advertise any idea or product which is inconsistent with the above stated purpose of the exhibition. Promote the limitation of or discourage the use, distribution, development or marketing of any seafood product or related equipment or services. Object to, demonstrate against, or negatively target the products, business practices or business methods of any exhibitor or the seafood industry generally; Disrupt the business or purpose of China Fisheries & Seafood Expo or any exhibitor.
• I understand and agree that the organizers of China Fisheries and Seafood Expo reserve the right to: Refuse to register or to deny admission to the exhibition by any attendee whose reasons for attending and/or participating in China are not consistent with the purposes of this exhibition; Deny admission to the exhibition by, or to remove any attendee, whose conduct or actions, as determined by the organizers in their sole discretion, detracts from the general character of the exhibition as a whole, disrupts the orderly operation and business of the exhibition, or is inconsistent with the purposes of the exhibition. The right to deny admission to and/or remove attendees from the exhibition includes, but is not limited to, instances in which attendees may be dressed in a sexually aggressive or offensive manner, or are engaged in conduct, including the distribution of any form of printed or other materials, of a character which the organizers, in their sole discretion, determine to be objectionable.